Maestro Media Group BV, established at Snellius 1, 6422 RM Heerlen, The Netherlands, is responsible for the processing of personal data such as shown in this privacy statement.
Personal data that we process
Maestro Media Group BV processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide these to us yourself.
Below you can find an overview of the personal data that we process:
- First and last name;
- Phone number;
- Company name;
- E-mail address;
- IP address;
- Location data;
- Information about your activities on our website;
- Data about your surfing behavior across different websites (for example because this company is part of an advertising network);
- List of customer contact details via an app Internet browser and device type.
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16. Unless they have permission from parents or guardian. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we are have collected personal information about a minor without that permission, please contact us via [email protected], then we remove this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Maestro Media Group BV processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure.
- Calling or e-mailing you if this is necessary to be able to perform our services.
- Inform you about changes to our services and products
- To deliver goods and services to you.
- Maestro Media Group BV analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to coordinate the range of products and services on your preferences.
- Maestro Media Group BV also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for our tax return.
Automated decision making
Maestro Media Group BV makes no decisions based on automated processing on issues that may have (significant) consequences for people. This is about decisions made by computer programs or systems, without a human being there (for example, an employee) of Maestro Media Group BV).
How long we keep personal data
Maestro Media Group BV does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data are collected. We use a seven year retention period for tax related purposes once you or your company engages in a business relation with us. This is conform the Dutch AVG/ European GPDR legislation.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
Maestro Media Group BV only provides to third parties and only if this is necessary for the implementation of our agreement with you or to comply with one legal obligation.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
Cookies are also placed on this website by a third party. For analytic and ad purposes. I.e. Google Analytics and Google Ads.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to request your consent for the
withdraw data processing or object to the processing of your personal data by Maestro Media Group BV and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us for the personal data that we hold about you in a computer file
to be sent to you or another organization mentioned by you. You can request your access, correction, deletion, data transfer
send personal data or request to withdraw your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to [email protected]. To ensure that the request for inspection has been made by you, we request that you send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Create in this a copy of your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen service number (BSN) black. This is done to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but within four weeks. Maestro Media Group BV would also like to point out that you have the has the possibility to file a complaint with the national data protection authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This is possible via the following link: https://autoriteitonergegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persongegevens/tip-ons.
How we protect personal data
Maestro Media Group BV takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, prevent unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you have the impression that your data is not properly protected or there are indications of this abuse, please contact our customer service or via [email protected]. Maestro Media Group BV has taken the following measures to ensure your protect personal data:
- Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
- TLS (formerly SSL) We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this on the address bar ‘https’ and the padlock in the address bar.
- DNSSEC is an additional security (in addition to DNS) for resolving a domain name to the associated IP address (of Maestro Digital); it is provided with a digital signature. You can have that signature checked automatically. That way we prevent you redirected to a fake IP address.